The Office de Tourisme de Versailles is delighted to welcome you to its Royal City. Come discover the treasures of our cultural heritage. With guided tours, day-long tours and/or stays in the Sun King's city, come hear the history of Versailles as told to you by our team of lecturer-guides.
Guided tours & lectures
Professionnels du Tourisme, our lecture tour service, provides a diversified program of tours and lectures of the city of Versailles and the palace in several languages, led by a team of lecturer-guides approved by the Ministry of Culture and Communications.
• Organized tours of the Domaine National de Versailles (the royal domain of the château of Versailles: the palace, gardens and Marie-Antoinette's Estate).
• Organized tours and lectures of the city of Versailles: monuments, museums, mansions and districts.
• Lectures designed to your specifications and delivered in an auditorium, in Versailles or at your place of business.
• Discussion lectures held during an afternoon tea in a Versailles partner facility.
• Organized tours of the department of Yvelines and the Ile de France region.
Tailor-made tours available, please consult us!
Our mission: to introduce you to all of the treasures of our cultural heritage
Certain links are to PDF files; you will need the free Adobe Reader application to read them.
Office de Tourisme de Versailles
Léocadie DOCHE & Stéphanie KOCH
12 rue de la Chancellerie 78000 Versailles
Tel : +33(0)1 30 97 89 82
Fax : +33(0)1 30 97 89 80